Cho Ku Rei Reiki Symbol
Explaining Reiki Symbols and Their Meanings
The Cho Ko Rei or sometimes referred to as the Cho Ku Rei Reiki Symbol and is used in Reiki Attunements and is also known as the Reiki Power Symbol or Reik 1 Symbol
Reiki Symbols – Cho Ku Rei
The Chok-O Rei or Cho Ku Rei is the first symbol used in Usui Reiki to activate power and intensify the connection to the Reiki energy. It is referred to as the power symbol – used in Reiki healing to bring forth the Reiki connection and is often referred to as the light switch, to turn on the energy. The Cho ku rei is often used at the beginning and end of a Reiki Healing.
This Reiki 1 Symbol is the first symbol taught when a person is initiated or attuned to reiki.
The Cho Ku Rei symbol can be drawn either clockwise or anti-clockwise. The position of Clockwise means to connect with heaven and anti-clockwise means to connect to earth or feminine energies.
The Choko Rei or Cho Ku Rei is the Reiki Power Symbol used to
- Increase and empower energy
- Seals the reiki energy in and around a person during a healing session
- Adds power to other symbols
- Cleanses and protects from negative energy
- This healing symbol has many other powerful healing qualities including stopping bleeding, adds healing energy to medicine, food, cars and computers.
- It is also a powerful aid in manifestation.
The Cho Ku Rei is a very spiritual and sacred symbol which is taught in level one reiki and can be used to heal just about any situation.
Once you have been attuned to Reiki you will receive an activation which allow you to quickly and easily access the reiki energy for the rest of your life.
This symbol is used in all the Reiki Atttunements as well as healing sessions and has a very gentle relaxing feeling when placed over the body.
Reiki symbols are drawn slowily and in a specific manner to add power to the healing. The fingers of the hand need to rest gently against each other when the Cho Ku Rei Reiki symbol is beling drawn.
Other Reiki Symbols used in Reiki include:
- Reiki 1 – The Cho Ku Rei Reiki Symbol
- Reiki 2 Symbol – The Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and the Sei He Kei
- Reiki 3 Symbol – the Dai Ku Myo